Dunns Corners Church is currently seeking a Children’s Ministry Coordinator. This is a part time, salaried, year-round position with an average commitment of 15 hours per week. Sunday and religious holiday work will normally be required.
Working with the Christian Education Committee, the Children’s Ministry Coordinator will plan, develop, initiate and supervise Church programs for children ages pre-kindergarten to Grade 8.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent at a minimum. Teaching or early child education certificate is a plus.
- Experience: Two to five years working with children and youth.
- Successful background check required.
- Must have a mature and active faith in Jesus Christ and lead by example.
- Must have enthusiasm, flexibility, a positive outlook, excellent communication skills, self-motivation, strong organizational skills, and computer knowledge.
- Must enjoy working with children and youth.
We invite you to apply for this position. Please fill out THE JOB APPLICATION and mail with a letter describing your interest and your job history.
Children’s Ministry Search Committee
Dunns Corners Community Church Presbyterian
221 Post Raod
Westerly RI 02891
You may also bring your application to the Church office at 221 Post Road Monday – Thursday, 9am-3pm or Friday 9am -1pm.