Everyone is invited to this popular event in the life of our church as over 50 volunteers present our huge Christmas Bazaar. There is something for everyone at this exciting fund-raising and community-building day of fun. What a great way to begin celebrating the Thanksgiving – Christmas season.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Raffle tickets can be purchased starting Sunday, October 28th. Join the fun and get your tickets. We have over $5,000 in prizes, including merchandise, local activities and gift certificates to local restaurants and stores.
- Vintage and gently use jewelry will again be available. This is always one of the most popular attractions.
- Gift Baskets offer creative gift ideas for your gift list with many themes including Patriots, gourmet snacks, chocolates, and Mexican.
- The craft sale features an amazing assortment of handbags hats, scarves, doll clothes, jewelry, ornaments and more. Every item is made and donated by our diligent church “elves” who work year around to provide this amazing sale, which really sets us apart from other bazaars.
- Our cookie walk offers the opportunity to choose from many varieties of homemade cookies as a volunteer fills a tin for you.
- Our bake sale offers breads, cakes, and the ever popular Pastor’s Pies made by our own Pastor and expert baker, Rev. Wayne Eberly.
- The gourmet food table provides decorated jars filled with clever pre-mixed and pre-measured ingredients for soups, cookies and more.
- The little ones will be entertained at the Children’s Craft Table.
- An assortment of artwork and original notecards by local artists will be on sale.
- Gramma’s Attic will offer timeless treasures.
Christmas Bazaar Luncheon – 11 am to 1pm
Once again, we look forward to serving a delicious lunch. People tell us every year how much they look forward to lunch at the bazaar with friends and family!
The Yummy Menu:
- Tea / Coffee / Apple Cider
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken Vegetable or Cream of Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Chicken, Bacon & Onion or Garden Vegetable Quiche
- Apple Crisp