Dunn’s Corners Community Church Presbyterian strives to be God’s heart and hands in a broken world. All programs of Dunn’s Corners Church are open to you. We invite you to join this vibrant, loving and growing church family. What a gift that God has called us together to be His Church.
OF SIGHT AND SOUND Shoreline Ringers, a community hand bell choir, will perform in concert on Saturday, June 23 at 7pm.
QUILTS FOR A CAUSE QUILT SHOW on SATURDAY JUNE 30
News, projects and upcoming events . . .
- Quilts Beyond Borders Workshop July 7
- Habitat for Humanity Workday Saturday, June 16th
- SHORELINE RINGERS CONCERT on Saturday, June 23 at 7pm.
- QUILTS FOR A CAUSE QUILT SHOW on SATURDAY JUNE 30
- WARM Homeless Shelter Dinner on Saturday, July 7th, at 5pm
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST on Saturday, July 14th, from 8 to 10am
- REGISTER CHILDREN NOW for VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL on July 23-27
- Camp Mechuwana July 29 to Aug. 3
- Take our Online Giving Survey
Please check the latest newsletter The Scribe for additional events.
Saturday, April 14, our team of 14 volunteers joined 22 volunteers from six other Westerly-Stonington-Charlestown area churches for a week of hurricane flood relief work. What a blessing to work together to help others.
Congratulations to NANCY FORTIN, our new
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY COORDINATOR! We are delighted to welcome Nancy. Her energy, positive outlook and strong faith will be a blessing to the Church.
The Early Learning Center provides learning experiences for children in preschool, and extended-day and all-day child care for children who are preschool and kindergarten ages.
Kid Kare provides day care for children in grades 1 through 5. During the school year, Kid Kare service is provided before and after school, with bus pick up and drop off at local schools.
Kid Kare also offers flexible full day and partial day summer camp programs during the summer vacation months.
Together we have been called to a ministry that touches lives at every age and every stage. It is our hope that people will see Christ at work in our lives and say, “See how they love each other.”