DCCCP offers an online giving system. You have the flexibility of signing up for a one-time donation or recurring contributions:
- Choose an amount to be applied to your credit card once a month or more.
- Choose an amount to be deducted from your checking account once a month or more.
Giving is secure, reliable, and paperless.
A receipt for your donation will be emailed to you. If you give regularly to the Church, your donation will also be shown on the annual giving statement mailed by the church.
NOTE: Online giving is offered for your convenience only. It will not save the Church money. In fact the Church will pay a small fee for each transaction. There are other ways to give to the church:
- ONLINE GIVING THROUGH A BANK This can be established through your Bank. There are no fees associated with this method.
- GIVING ENVELOPES Envelopes are available for your use in making regular payments by mail or in the offering plate. Please ask the Church office.
- ONE-TIME GIFTS Donations for specific designated funds or memorials may be mailed to the Church. Please indicate the specific designation on the memo line of your check:
Dunn’s Corners Community Church Presbyterian
221 Post Road
Westerly, RI, 02891
- APPRECIATED STOCK Please contact the Church office at 401-322-0655 for directions for contributing appreciated stock.
- QUALIFIED CHARITABLE DISTRIBUTION A qualified charitable distribution (QCD) allows individuals who are 70½ years old or older to donate up to $100,000 total to one or more charities. The distribution must be sent directly to the chuch.
DCCCP depends solely on your generosity to pay our staff, offer meaningful worship, teach our children, and provide help, hope and comfort to our community.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!