Dunn’s Corners Community Church Presbyterian strives to be God’s heart and hands in a broken world. All programs of Dunn’s Corners Church are open to you. We invite you to join this vibrant, loving and growing church family. What a gift that God has called us together to be His Church.
News, projects and upcoming events . . .
- Annual Christmas Bazaar Saturday, Nov. 17
- WARM Homeless Shelter Dinner on Saturday, Dec. 1
- HABITAT WORK DAY Saturday, Dec. 8
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST Saturday, Dec. 8
- Christmas Cantata, Dec. 24
- BIBLE STUDY on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Diamonds’ Thanksgiving Lunch on Tuesday, Feb. 12
Please check the latest newsletter The Scribe for additional events.
The Early Learning Center provides learning experiences for children in preschool, and extended-day and all-day child care for children who are preschool and kindergarten ages.
Kid Kare provides day care for children in grades 1 through 5. During the school year, Kid Kare service is provided before and after school, with bus pick up and drop off at local schools.
Kid Kare also offers flexible full day and partial day summer camp programs during the summer vacation months.
Together we have been called to a ministry that touches lives at every age and every stage. It is our hope that people will see Christ at work in our lives and say, “See how they love each other.”