Dunn’s Corners Community Church Presbyterian in Westerly, Rhode Island, strives to be God’s heart and hands in a broken world. We invite you to join this vibrant, loving and growing church family.
We wish everyone Peace and Joy during this Christmas Season and throughout the New Year!
What a gift that God has called us together to be His Church.
Other projects and upcoming events:
- ADVENT FESTIVAL, Saturday, Dec. 7th
- WARM Homeless Shelter Dinner on Saturday, Dec. 7th
- ALL-CHURCH CAROLING, Monday, Dec. 9th
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST Saturday, Dec. 14th
- WESTERLY LIGHT PARADE, Sun. Dec. 15
- PIZZA AND A MOVIE, Thursday, Dec. 19th
- HOLIDAY HANDBELL CONCERT, Sunday, Dec. 22nd
- CHRISTMAS WORSHIP & DINNER, Wednesday, Dec. 25th
- LEARN ABOUT THE CHURCH, Tuesday, Jan. 21st,
- BIBLE STUDY on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
All programs of Dunn’s Corners Church are open to you. Please check the latest newsletter The Scribe for additional event information.
It is our hope that people will see Christ at work in our lives and say, “See how they love each other.” Together we have been called to a ministry that touches lives at every age and every stage.
Our women’s retreat at Camp Wightman was great fun! We gathered at the comfortable camp in Southeastern Connecticut to spend time in
fellowship and the study of God’s word with the inspired leadership of Rev. Barbara Retzloff of Houston, TX.
Sixty-two women attended the retreat. We were delighted to discover that ages ranged from 16 to 92 years old!
Donations to support Dunn’s Corners Church may be made with a credit or debit card, or through a bank checking or savings account. To give online, please click here.
Dunns Corners Church offers the Early Learning Center and Kid Kare. These programs are designed to work together to provide preschool education and child care throughout the week for children in preschool through grade 4.