It is our hope that people will see Christ at work in our lives and say, “See how they love each other.”
Together we have been called to a ministry that touches lives at every age and every stage. What a privilege to be called as God’s family of believers.
Other projects and upcoming events:
- CHILDREN’S BAKING DAY, Saturday, Feb. 1st
- WARM Homeless Shelter Dinner on Saturday, Feb. 1st
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST Saturday, Feb, 8th
- PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN MEETING, Monday, Feb. 10th
- DIAMOND LUNCH, Tuesday, Feb. 11th
- SEW GOOD SOULS on Saturday, Feb. 15th
- ANNUAL MEETING, Sunday, Feb. 16th
- COMEDY NIGHT, Saturday, March 7th
- BIBLE STUDY on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
All programs of Dunn’s Corners Church are open to you. Please check the latest newsletter The Scribe for additional event information.
To give online, please click here. Donations to support Dunn’s Corners Church may be made with a credit or debit card, or through a bank checking or savings account. For instructions on how to give online, click here.
Dunns Corners Church offers the Early Learning Center and Kid Kare. These programs are designed to work together to provide preschool education and child care throughout the week for children in preschool through grade 4.