Dunn’s Corners Community Church Presbyterian in Westerly, Rhode Island, strives to be God’s heart and hands in a broken world. We invite you to join this vibrant, loving and growing church family.
It is our hope that people will see Christ at work in our lives and say, “See how they love each other.”
Together we have been called to a ministry that touches lives at every age and every stage. What a privilege to be called as God’s family of believers.
Other projects and upcoming events:
- DIAMOND LUNCH, Tuesday, Feb. 11th
- EPIPHANY SERVICE, Monday, Jan. 6
- WARM Homeless Shelter Dinner on Saturday, Jan. 4th
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST Saturday, Jan. 11th
- PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN MEETING, Monday, Jan. 13th
- LEARN ABOUT THE CHURCH, Tuesday, Jan. 21st,
- SOUP SALE, Sunday, Jan. 26th
- ANNUAL MEETING, Sunday, Feb. 16
- BIBLE STUDY on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
All programs of Dunn’s Corners Church are open to you. Please check the latest newsletter The Scribe for additional event information.
Donations to support Dunn’s Corners Church may be made with a credit or debit card, or through a bank checking or savings account. To give online, please click here.
Dunns Corners Church offers the Early Learning Center and Kid Kare. These programs are designed to work together to provide preschool education and child care throughout the week for children in preschool through grade 4.