It is our hope that people will see Christ at work in our lives and say, “See how they love each other.”
Together we have been called to a ministry that touches lives at every age and every stage. What a privilege to be called as God’s family of believers.
Great News! Our youth group is going to Ghana. Click here to read more about the trip. To donate, click here. The kids are working hard to raise money for the trip. Check out their comedy night fundraiser.
Other projects and upcoming events:
- COMEDY NIGHT, Saturday, March 7th
- SEW GOOD SOULS on Saturday, March 7th
- WARM Homeless Shelter Dinner on Saturday, March 7th
- PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN MEETING, Monday, March 9th
- DIAMOND LUNCH, Tuesday, March 10th
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST Saturday, March 14th
- BIBLE STUDY on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
All programs of Dunn’s Corners Church are open to you. Please check the latest newsletter The Scribe for additional event information.
To give online, please click here. Donations to support Dunn’s Corners Church may be made with a credit or debit card, or through a bank checking or savings account. For instructions on how to give online, click here.
Dunns Corners Church offers the Early Learning Center and Kid Kare. These programs are designed to work together to provide preschool education and child care throughout the week for children in preschool through grade 4.